Applications must include the following materials
1. Start-up application and compliancy checklist – download
Template (2 pages) for a start-up.
2. Start-up pitch (video or slide deck) – see guiding content questions at the bottom of this page
Video: no longer than 5 minutes; may be filmed with a smartphone or any other device (.mov format). Slide presentation: up to 10 content slides.(Powerpoint Presentation).
3. Funding request application (3 pages) – download
Background info, summary of business pitch, explanation of the use of Copernicus data and/or services;
Description of objectives, tasks, expected outcomes, projected budget (Support tool available, but not required for submission);
4. Supporting documents
CV of each team member;
Any other relevant documents.
For the evaluation criteria, see ‘Evaluation and selection’.
1. Support programme application and compliancy checklist – download
Template (2 pages) for a support programme.
2. Presentation/info material to prove the eligibility of the partnering support programme
It should contain the following info:
– Available incubation services and scope thereof;
– Track record and achievements;
– Operational model;
– Size and location.
Upload your application
All applications for the next selection round must be received by 31 May 2019; 17:00 CET.
Please make sure you receive a confirmation e-mail after uploading your application. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact the Copernicus Incubation Programme management team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register & upload your application
You need to register for every application round. All registration data from previous application rounds has been removed.
You will receive a confirmation and login details within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience!
- The team of the start-up: profiles and key competences, entrepreneurial motivation
- How and where the data and services of Copernicus are used
- Business proposition (NABC questions)
N: Need – Customer problem and market opportunity. What is the customer need and why is it important?
A: Approach – soluton and go-2-market.What is our innovative, compelling approach that effectively addresses the customer’s needs?
B: Benefit – added value to customers and business results. What are the benefits of our approach for the customer? How big is the business opportunity ?
C: Competition – competitiveness. What are the alternatives available to the customer?
- The current stage of maturity of the start-up (evidence & reasons-to-believe so far)
- Need for the funding
Looking for more inspiration? Copernicus Pitch Roadshow Material